| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manado, Sulawesi in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is moist with rain at intervals. A significant 358mm (14.1in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 18 days.
- In February the skies in Manado, Sulawesi are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:38 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manado, Sulawesi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Manado, Sulawesi:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 1055.2 kms (655.7 miles) NNW
- Mactan, Philippines - 985.5 kms (612.4 miles) N
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 1138.6 kms (707.5 miles) NW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) NNW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 674.2 kms (419 miles) NNW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1092 kms (678.6 miles) WNW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 896 kms (556.8 miles) WNW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 1144.4 kms (711.1 miles) WNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 1163.4 kms (722.9 miles) WNW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) WNW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) WSW